Truly a unique yarn! A bulky thick-and-thin single made of delightfully soft superwash merino wool, and then criss-crossed with a binder thread (either black or white.) Then the yarn is dyed in one of their signature kettle-dyed colorways, and: poof! Something unlike any yarn they've made before, inspired by a particular style of handspun yarn. Caracol knits up into a cozy, fluffy fabric with a ton of texture and visual interest. Simple stitch patterns really let it sing!
Warm winter accessories, big cozy afghans, and stockinette that's far from boring
- Weight: Super Bulky
- Texture: plied, thick and thin yarn.
- Yardage/Meters: 90 yards (87 meters)
- Skein weight: 150 grams (5.29 ounces)
- Gauge: 9 sts = 4 inches.
- Recommended needle size: US 13 - 19 or 9 - 15mm
- Recommended hook size: US N/P/15 to P/Q or 10 - 15 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Cares: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. The skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag.